Odyssey from Bicycle Playing Cards is a premium playing card deck meant to transport card collectors, card enthusiasts, and card players alike to a different time and land. The design for the deck began with the court faces, which were inspired by the Trophy Whist No. 39 deck, first printed by The United States Playing Card Company in 1895. The faces were re-colored in beautiful, monochromatic blue tones, while the suits still retain their traditional black and red colors.
- TRUSTED SINCE 1885 – Bicycle Playing Cards have been the trusted brand for an exceptional playing card experience for over 135 years!
- CLASSIC AIR CUSHION® FINISH – Superior performance in your hands and on the table using our proprietary finish that provides unmatched playability
- PRINTED ON PREMIUM BICYCLE® BRAND CARDSTOCK – Our legendary card stock provides great performance and durability
- ELEVATE CARD GAMES - Bicycle Playing Cards make perfect cards for Rummy, Spades, Hearts, Blackjack and hundreds of other card games
- UNIQUE PLAYING CARDS - Bicycle Playing Cards with a touch of luxury. Utilizing light blue metallic foil on the packaging, a beautiful card back, and specially designed court cards
- PRINTED WITH NON-TOXIC, PLANT-BASED INKS - Printed with non-toxic, plant-based inks to limit our environmental impact and ensure consumer safety
- FULLY RECYCLABLE PLAYING CARDS - All the playing cards in the box are completely recyclable and made from sustainably forested FSC-Certified paper fibers
- MADE IN THE USA - Proudly produced in Erlanger, Kentucky by The United States Playing Card Company