These Terms & Conditions apply to our website located at www.cuttingedge.com.ph and all associated sites linked thereto (collectively, the “Site”).
Kindly review the following Terms and Conditions carefully, and check them periodically for any changes. We reserve the right to change, modify, add or remove any provision of these Terms and Conditions at any time.
- Use of the Site. You may use the Site for your personal, noncommercial use only. You may not use the Site if you are under the age of 18. If you are between the ages of 13 and 18, you may use the Site only with involvement of a parent or guardian.
This Agreement constitutes the entire and only agreement between you and our Company, and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties and understandings with respect to the Site, the content, products or services provided by or through the Site, and the subject matter of this Agreement. This Agreement may be amended by us at any time and from time to time without specific notice to you. The latest Agreement will be posted on the Site, and you should review this Agreement prior to using the Site.
- Trademarks & Copyright. The content, organization, graphics, design, compilation, magnetic translation, digital conversion and other matters related to the Site are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks, and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights. The copying, redistribution, use or publication of any such matters or any part of the Site, except as allowed by Section 4, is strictly prohibited. You do not acquire ownership rights to any content, document or other materials viewed through the Site. The posting of information or materials on the Site does not constitute a waiver of any right in such information and materials.
- By registering as a customer, you confirm that all information you provided are true and correct and that you agree to abide by the Terms and Conditions of use of the Site. Please note that your account may be cancelled without notice if it is determined that you have provided false or misleading information, you have violated the Terms and Conditions of use, or you have committed other abuses. Should your account be revoked, we reserve the right to refuse your application or readmission to the membership program.
- Limited Right to Use. The viewing, printing or downloading of any content, graphic, form or document from the Site grants you only a limited, non-exclusive license for use solely by you for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works or other use. No part of any content, form or document may be reproduced in any form or incorporated into any information retrieval system, electronic or mechanical, other than for your personal use (but not for resale or redistribution).
- Editing, Deleting and Modification. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion to edit, modify, revise or delete any documents, information or other content appearing on the Site, including this Agreement, without further notice to users of the Site.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold our Company and our partners, directors, stockholders, attorneys, staff and affiliates (collectively, "Affiliated Parties") harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney's fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Site.
- Nontransferable. Your right to use the Site is non-transferable. Any password or right given to you to obtain information or documents is non-transferable and may only be used by you.
- Disclaimer. THE INFORMATION FROM OR THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS-IS," "AS AVAILABLE," AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE DISCLAIMED (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE DISCLAIMER OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE). THE INFORMATION AND SERVICES MAY CONTAIN BUGS, ERRORS, PROBLEMS OR OTHER LIMITATIONS. WE AND OUR AFFILIATED PARTIES HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR YOUR USE OF ANY INFORMATION OR SERVICE. IN PARTICULAR, BUT NOT AS A LIMITATION, WE AND OUR AFFILIATED PARTIES ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE NEGATION OF DAMAGES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN US. THIS SITE AND THE INFORMATION WOULD NOT BE PROVIDED WITHOUT SUCH LIMITATIONS. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US THROUGH THE SITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT.
- Warranties. Any warranty on any product sold through the site is provided by the manufacturer and/or local distributor of that product. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we will not be liable for any indirect, incidental, or consequential damages attributable to your use of the site or any product or service purchased through the site.
- Limits. All responsibility or liability for any damages caused by viruses contained within the electronic file containing the form or document is disclaimed. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND THAT MAY RESULT FROM YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE. Our maximum liability to you under all circumstances will be equal to the purchase price at that time paid for the good/s, services or information.
- Third-Party Merchant Policies. All rules, policies (including privacy policies) and operating procedures of Merchants will apply to you while on such sites. We are not responsible for privacy of the information you provide to Merchants. We and the Merchants are independent contractors and neither party has authority to make any representations or commitments on behalf of the other.
- Payments. You represent and warrant that in purchasing products from the Site or from our Merchants’ sites that: (i) any credit card information you supply is true, correct and complete, (i) charges incurred by you will be honored by your credit card company, and (iii) you will pay the charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including any shipping fees and applicable taxes.
- Securities Laws. The Site may include statements concerning our operations, prospects, strategies, financial condition, future economic performance and demand for our products or services, as well as our intentions, plans and objectives, that are forward-looking statements. These statements are based upon a number of assumptions and estimates which are subject to significant uncertainties, many of which are beyond our control. When used on the Site, words like "anticipates," "expects," "believes," "estimates," "seeks," "plans," "intends" and similar expressions are intended to identify forward-looking statements designed to fall within securities law safe harbors for forward-looking statements. The Site and the information contained herein does not constitute an offer or a solicitation of an offer for sale of any securities. None of the information contained herein is intended to be, and shall not be deemed to be, incorporated into any of our securities-related filings or documents.
- Links to Other Web Sites. The Site contains links to other web sites. We are not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions express in such web sites, and such web sites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by us. Inclusion of any linked Web site on the Site does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked Web site by us. If you decide to leave our Site and access these third-party sites, you do so at your own risk.
- Submissions. We do not claim ownership of any suggestions, ideas, notes, concepts and other information you may from time to time send to us (collectively, "Submissions"). All submissions will be deemed to be confidential information and shall only be disclosed if required to do so by law or pursuant to an order of a court or by any governmental or regulatory authority having jurisdiction over our Company or in a good faith belief that such access preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with legal process; (b) enforce these Terms of Service; (c) respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third parties; (d) respond to your requests for customer service; or (e) protect the rights, property or personal safety of our Company, its users/customers and/or the public.
- Shipping & Returns Policy. Due to the nature of our online site, and the products listed, we have a LIMITED RETURN policy for any product. You agree to abide by all terms and conditions set forth in the "Shipping & Returns" section of our website.
- Venue; Applicable Law. You agree that all actions or proceedings arising directly or indirectly out of this Agreement, or from your use of this Site or any samples or products obtained by you through such use, will be governed by the laws of the Republic of the Philippines and exclusively in the judicial courts within the jurisdiction of Quezon City,Metro Manila, Philippines.
- Verify Customers' Address: We reserve the right to contact our customers via email to verify the accuracy of account information (including the customer's correct name and address) that is needed to provide the customer with the information he or she provided to us.