21036 Celestron Telescope Powerseeker 70AZ
NOTE: Actual shipping fee is calculated once order is booked for shipping and will be shouldered by the customer.
|Item Package Dimensions L x W x H||95.5 x 31 x 24.5 cm|
|Package Weight||5.60 Kilograms|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||96.5 x 33 x 25.4 cm|
|Item Weight||2.65 Kilograms|
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Included Components||1 70/700 mm lens telescope, 2 eyepieces (20 and 4 mm) for 35 andd 175-fold magnification, 1 Barlow lens, 1 5x24 finderscope, 1 azimuthal mount, 1 aluminium tripod with accessory tray, 1 Planetarium software Redshift 7 Celestron edition, 1 software CD, Operating instructions|
|Max Focal Length||700 millimetres|
|Min Focal Length||700 millimetres|
|Objective Lens Diameter||70 millimetres|
|Telescope Mount Description||Altazimuth Mount|
|Style||PowerSeeker 70AZ Refractor|
|Optical Tube Diameter||70 millimetres|
|Effective Still Resolution||1 megapixels|
Celestron Powerseeker 70AZ Refractor
- Quick and easy no-tool setup.
- Slow motion controls for smooth tracking.
- Erect image optics - Ideal for terrestrial and astronomical use.
- Fully coated glass optical components with high transmission coatings for enhanced image brightness and clarity.
- 3x Barlow lens triples the magnifying power of each eyepiece.
- Accessory tray for convenient storage of accessories.
- 'TheSkyX – First Light Edition' astronomy software with a 10,000 object database, printable sky maps and 75 enhanced images.
Celestron PowerSeeker telescopes are a great way to open up the wonders of the Universe to the aspiring astronomer. The PowerSeeker series is designed to give the first-time telescope user the perfect combination of quality, value, features and power.
Amateur astronomy is a great family hobby that can be enjoyed year round, and Celestron’s PowerSeekers are the ideal choice for an affordable and high quality telescope that will provide many hours of enjoyment for the entire family.
PowerSeekers are designed and manufactured using all fully coated glass optical components with high transmission coatings for enhanced image brightness and clarity.