- Your Name (as it appears on your order)
- Your Order Number
- Proof of Purchase
- The item(s) you wish to return
- Reason of return or exchange
- Applicable photos or images can be attached
3. Returns and exchange must be accompanied by the invoice or receipt that is readable and neither tampered with nor altered. Item(s) not accompanied by the original receipt are not eligible for replacement.
4. All returns are subject to inspection. All packages, including original box/containers, tags, booklet/manuals, plastics and shrink wrap must be unmarked and not defaced in any manner.
5. Product purchased with a discount can be exchanged based on the discounted amount.
6. In case that the replacement product or its close variant is not available in stock, customer may redeem another item of the same or higher value, depending on stock availability. The customer will be charged additional cost for a replacement item with a higher value.
7. We reserve the right not to replace items that have already tampered or vandalized by the customer.
8. Customers may return or exchange item(s) using the following options:
a. In-store returns - customers within NCR may opt to return defective item(s) at any Cutting Edge Stores.
*Cutting Edge Trinoma
2F Trinoma, Edsa cor. North Ave., Quezon City
Tel. No.: (+632) 901-32-29
*Cutting Edge Shangri-la
6F East Wing, Shangri-la Plaza Mall, Edsa, Mandaluyong City
Tel. No.: (+632) 656-87-61
*Cutting Edge Greenbelt 5
3F Greenbelt 5, Ayala Center, Makati City
Tel. No.: (+632) 728-03-51
b. Postal returns – customers outside NCR may return the defective item(s) by sending it back to our Head Office at 46 Joy Street, Grace Village, Quezon City
9. We can only accept returns from purchases made on cuttingedge,com.ph. Note that items purchased at a 3rd party or re-seller must be returned at those locations and are subject to their return policy.
10. As stipulated in the Consumer Act of the Philippines, the following are not entitled to an exchange;
a. Damage caused by mishandling.
b. Change of mind.