Outdoor Tech Turtle Shell 3.0
In the back yard, on the porch, at work, at the lake, in the lake, and in the shower, the Turtle Shell 3.0 is the portable Bluetooth speaker delivering high fidelity sound anywhere you go. Unlike your dad’s old stereo, the Turtle Shell is waterproof, shock- and dustproof, and it doesn’t feature 75 pounds of wood veneer. What it does is play 20 hours worth of tunes, from two full-range drivers and a bass radiator packed into a design-magazine-worthy shell. It slices, it dices, it floats in water, and it’s a portable power bank, to boot.
- 20% louder audiophile-quality sound than its predecessor.
- Fully IPX7 waterproof for swimming with the fishes BUT.
- It floats, so no turtle-man overboard drills necessary.
- True wireless daisy chain function pairs multiple Turtle Shells together for ultimate portable stereo sound.
- High capacity 20-hour Lithium-Ion battery.
- Power Bank function charges your small electronics.
- Patented Dual-Directional Sound™ (a la Big Turtle Shell®) so it can lay flat and fill the room or sit on its side and jam in your face.
- Built-in microphone for calls and quizzing Siri or Cortana.
- Standard 1/4"-40 camera threading & custom strap mounts for multiple mounting options.
- 3.5 mm audio-in (& out) port in case you are still rocking a Walkman.
- PLAY TIME: 20 hours.
- WIRELESS RANGE: 32 feet.
- INCLUDED: USB charging cable, 3.5mm to 3.5mm cable, signature ODT carry pouch and user manual.