- RAZOR SHARP & COMPACT - The 379 Solo features a 2-1/4" clip point blade. 420J2 stainless steel is known for its' corrosion resistance. Closed length 3", Weight 0.9 oz.
- VERSATILE - The clip point blade is used for detail work and the coping blade is used for making curved cuts or cuts in tight places
- HANDSOME HANDLE – Beautiful woodgrain handle with nickel silver bolsters provide a knife that is as handy as it is handsome
- TRADITIONAL, CONVENIENT and MULTI-PURPOSE - The 379 Solo is a smart choice for every day carry and versatile enough to accomplish multiple tasks
- FOREVER WARRANTY - Since 1902 Buck Knives has offered a lifetime warranty on our knives because we believe in the integrity of our products