0110GRS5-B Hunter Sport Pro OD Green Micarta HDL, Screw
Fans of the Buck 110 Folding Hunter, rejoice—the 110 Hunter Sport is here! Buck heard you and created a lightweight version of one of the most famous knives in the world. The hardwood and brass materials of the original Folding Hunter have been swapped for aluminum and micarta, the nail nick for thumb studs, and 420HC steel for CPM S30V steel. As a result, the Sport version is lighter, easier to use one-handed, and more durable. This model also features a deep-carry pocket clip with Cerakote Armor ceramic coating to protect again scuffs and scrapes.
- Clip point blade made from CPM S30V steel with a satin finish.
- Dual thumb studs for one-handed deployment.
- Black anodized aluminum with a green canvas micarta inlay.
- Secure steel lockback.
- Deep-carry removable pocket clip for tip-up carry.
- Overall Length: 8.75"
- Blade Length: 3.75"
- Cutting Edge: 3.25"
- Blade Width: 0.75"
- Blade Thickness: 0.125"
- Blade Material: CPM S30V
- Blade Style: Clip Point
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Finish: Satin
- Edge Type: Plain
- Handle Length: 5.00"
- Handle Width: 0.875"
- Handle Thickness: 0.60"
- Handle Material: Aluminum, Micarta