Terms and Condition
- Any Mi Account, Network/Service Provider, Software related issues (Forgotten Password, ISP configuration issues, Over-heating issue caused by firmware, Hang, Restart, which can be resolved through Software Update) are NOT considered as factory defect. Charges may apply for Mi Account removal at Mi Authorized Service Center. (Proof of ownership is required.)
- The Limited Warranty does not apply to any;
(a) Damage due to acts of nature or God and civil disturbances, for example, typhoons, flood, fire, earthquake, war, riot, rally or other external causes; (b) Negligence; (c) Alterations or modifications to any part of the Product or normal wear and tear of the Product; (d) Damage caused by use with non-Xiaomi products; (e) Damage caused by accident, abuse or misuse; (f) Damage caused by operating the Product outside the permitted or intended uses described by Xiaomi or with improper voltage or power supply; or (g) Damage caused by service (including upgrades and expansions) performed by anyone who is not a representative of Xiaomi authorized service centers; (h) Buyer’s remorse.
- No outright replacement of product in Mi Stores in the event that customer refused to unbox or check the product upon purchase. Defect discovered outside the Mi Store is subject for Mi Authorized Service Center or the distributor diagnosis before replacement/repair.
- To obtain warranty service, you must deliver the Product, in its original packaging or similar packaging providing an equal degree of Product protection, to the address specified by distributor. Except to the extent prohibited by applicable law, the distributor will require you to present proof/s of purchase and / or comply with full requirements before receiving warranty service.
- In accordance with applicable law, the distributor will require the customer to furnish proof of purchase details and warranty card with intact and clear IMEI or Serial No. of the Product. Removed, erased, defaced and altered IMEI and Serial No. will void the product warranty. It is the customer responsibility to backup any data, software, or other materials you may have stored or preserved on the product. It is likely that such data, software, or other materials will be lost or reformatted during service, and the distributor will not be responsible for any such damage or loss.
- The distributor undertakes the warranty of Smartphones for a period of twelve (12) months, Accessories (cable and charger) and Battery for a period of six (6) months from the date of purchase by the customer (not transferable) under normal use. (http://www.mi.com/ph/service/warranty)
- The distributor undertakes the warranty of this Eco Product for a period of ____ weeks/months, Accessories (remote, cable and charger/power adaptor) and Battery for a period of six (6) months (if applicable) from the date of purchase by the customer (not transferable) under normal use. No warranty for product consumables (tires, filters and brushes etc.). Scan QR code at the back for detailed Warranty Terms.
- For Void / Out warranty units, the distributor is not responsible for any additional problem that may occur during the repair, especially for physical and liquid damage. The distributor has the right to refuse the repair if the unit is found to be beyond economical repair. All the related cost incidental and incurred thereto (without limitation to spare parts cost, maintenance cost, delivery, etc.) shall be borne by the Buyer.
- Signing this warranty card means client read and accept our terms and condition of the aftersales policy.
Seven (7) Days from the Date of Purchase
SMARTPHONES – Outright replacement for the Product diagnosed as defective upon unbox inside the Mi Store or retail channel. For defects discovered outside Mi Store or retail channel, diagnosis and signed Service Order Report from Mi Authorized Service Center is needed for replacement. Product Upgrade or Refund is on a case to case basis only.
*Aftersales concerns for Smartphones should be coordinated directly with the Mi Authorized Service Center.
ECO PRODUCTS – Outright replacement for the Product diagnosed as defective upon unbox inside the Mi Store or retail channel. For defects discovered outside Mi Store or retail channel, diagnosis and signed Technical Report from Mi Authorized Service Center or the distributor is needed for replacement. Product Upgrade or Refund is on a case to case basis only.
*Complete Package and Official Receipt is required.
Within Warranty Period (after seven (7) Days from Purchase)
SMARTPHONES – Diagnosis and Repair should be coordinated directly with the Mi Authorized Service Center.
ECO PRODUCTS – Diagnosis and signed Technical Report from Mi Authorized Service Center or the distributor is needed for replacement or repair.
The Mi Authorized Service Center of the distributor will determine whether a product is “Out of Warranty” according to the terms and conditions. Repair of Out of Warranty products shall be separately quoted by the Mi Authorized Service Center or the distributor and respective service shall be provided upon a service fee payment.
Diagnosis and Technical Report is not a guarantee that your claim for warranty or replacement will be honored.